何必在一起

There are so many people around me are having relationship problem. Some just break up, some still stuck in the past. For this start of year 2010 I guess its some bad year for some people. At here I would like to post this song that I like to listen now~ Emo~

何必在一起

歌手:张杰

夜 夜得那么美丽
有人欢笑 有人却在哭泣
尘封的记忆 残留着邂逅的美丽
辗转反侧的我 失眠在夜里

你 你带走的呼吸
吻不到你 那感觉多委屈
分岔的爱情 让眼泪隔出银河的距离
轻轻关上门 让眼泪不逃避

何必要在一起 让我爱上你
至少自己过的不必太压抑
何必要在一起 逃出生命里
才让这个夜显得那么空虚

何必要在一起 让我爱上你
感觉你的呼吸是那么清晰
何必要在一起 让我没勇气
让我独自在这寒冷的夜里
何必要在一起

何必要在一起 让我爱上你~
---------------------------------------------------------------------

何必要在一起, 还是那么喜欢你;

现在不是失去, 换来是一份友谊;

遇见不会逃避, 不看不是因为忘记;

最后留下的记忆, 永远成为快乐的回忆^^


The End~
P/S: Sorry for those who cannot read Chinese, I understand my blog viewer some of them cannot read, Haha~ Do leave comment if you have any comment to me^^


9 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

何必再一起,就何必拉,还问什么的?哈哈

Nikel Khor

Stefanie said...

Why so sad huh? are you ok?

~Live Life~ said...

Sharing with others or for yourself?

Dream Blog@Yennie said...

何必要在一起, 还是那么喜欢你...
this is so nice n meaningful... >,.<~

KiaHooi said...

this is an emo one right? glad you like this~ =p

chin mun said...

haha,,no la..2010 will sure be a great beginning for a new yr^^better than last time!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Don't be so emo le...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

haha..i know,this song must revealing your current feeling..:P

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2009 - Bruce 828 Blog - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template