My Average Christmas

Jingle bell~ Jingle bell~ Jingle all the way~ YES!!! Its Christmas today, special day for everyone to celebrate, but for me, its just another average Christmas this year.

Today I don't have any special plan, no hang out with friends, no planning on going anywhere, just start off my day as usual, but I did plan for something, which is to clean my room. Yea I know, boring but have to do it before I go back Perlis on Sunday. As I was cleaning up my bookshelf, I saw my year book during my high school period.


I study at my high school for 7 years (from form 1 til form 6) Full collection as you can see ^^. I look through a few page of my form 6 year book and many memory flash through my mind. Time run so fast, and suddenly I'm starting my 4th semester soon. I still haven't enjoy enough my holiday!!! :(

After cleaning my room, I follow my parent to shopping, manage to buy 2 shirt and 1 jeans for Chinese New Year ^^. Really expansive clothing all together, but my dad pay all of that~ Thanks dad :D

Tonight as usual, doing the usual things, writing this post, listening songs (not Christmas song, ha~), SMS with my buddy (He is going back his uni tomorrow), downloading Twilight: New Moon, Avatar and The Time Traveler's Wife (Hopefully I can finish download in time).


Found this photo in my picture folder, taken during 2007 Christmas^^


Going to visit my blogger friends blog and Nuff their Nang ads^^ Merry Christmas everyone ;)

The END~


9 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

high school moment

visit me at Nikel Khor

Goldman said...

We're a gold dealer.

Anyone interested to buy pure cast 999.9 gold bar , pamp suisse brand ( our specialty brand ) 100 gm with certificate or other types of gold ,platinum custom order etc. etc. are welcome to contact us goldman999.9@hotmail.com.

Internationally recognised. Instant rebate off RM 1000 – 1500 for each bar compared to other dealers.

Simple as that and better than usual.

Best buy back offer.

Make a smart and secured purchase.


Thank you.

Little Ms Midnight said...

Where you download those movies?

Bruce828 said...

Nikel: try to spam in my comment ah?? lol

jfook: Merry Christmas to you too^^

Goldman: Don't try spam my comment box=.=

Chili Crab: Just find from torrent, not HD version but watchable la^^

big bike said...

hope u alwys be happy
merry x-mas... smile..

Pike-chan said...

merry belated xmas to youuuuuu

Elaine New said...

7 bukits. OMG!!!!

READ and nang me : http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=161181

thx! =)

chin mun said...

yeee,i dint comment meh?i did comment wor...did i?hahaha
bukit is a must buy book in your skul or wat?u love to read?

~Live Life~ said...

Merry Belated Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2009 - Bruce 828 Blog - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template