Decided

Today is the day which we start register our course for the 3rd semester, so as soon as my handphone wake me up at 8.30a.m, I open my laptop and start my day:) During the course registration, there is some small problem about the wajib course we want to choose (me and my coursemate) and sudden change of subject we will study next semester, but in the end we solve all problem and successfully register our subject.

ENT 250 - MECHANICAL MANUFACTURING SKILL
ENT251 - SOLID MECHANICS
ENT 252 - DYNAMICS
ENT 259 - THERMODYNAMICS ENGINEERING
EQT 203 - ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS III
EUW 235 - ETHNIC RELATION
EUW 188 - ARCHERY

The subject listed above is the subject that i will be taking next semester, hopefully for the 3rd semester i can score higher GPA result :)

Since yesterday I have been thinking of how to solve my problem (about her). Many question just continue to pop up in my mind, and I just couldn't really understand what and why. After thinking about this, I have decided to just let myself away for a while. I mean there is no reason i should doubt about her and I trust her for every decision she make. Maybe next semester i will have all my answer when I meet with her again. I'm looking forward to that day :)

The End
P.S. Never in my life that i have seen such beautiful smile like yours', the smile that I will treasure for the rest of my life... Miss you so much...


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2009 - Bruce 828 Blog - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template