End of My Third Year Uni Life

Here I am again to blog about my life =) I'm alone now in my room packing my stuff and thought I should write a post. Time passes really quick, I finished my exam 3 days ago which mark the end of my third year life. I'm kind of looking forward to be in forth year, where we are the senior around and I don't have to see those twin walking around anymore. Many coming challenge on my forth year but lets put that aside and think about how to enjoy my four month semester break instead ^^

I always love cleaning. To be more accurate, I always love cleaning after each semester end. It feels so happy and relieve that I finally survive each semester and going back to my warm family, literally of course ^^. Who want to stay in Perlis with super heated environment?? I miss my air conditioner very much~ haha.

Since this will be a 4 month holiday I have to take back everything, including extra stuff from my baby and roommate. As I was looking out of my window, I realize many people already leave and back to their own hometown, most of us is third year student because we will be having our internship next month. Hopefully this will be a good experience, and I will blog about my internship =)

Now my baby is having her last BMU paper. She take this semester as she didn't have to chance to take it during our first year. I really enjoy a lot being with her for the pass three days, well not just the pass three days =P I mean it feel good we can go out dating, online in library enjoying cup of coffee without any stressful exam and project around. We even have the chance to went to Gunung Keriang, which is situated in Kedah where we went and check out various crystal and gemstone. You guys can check on my baby's blog for more information on that^^ I'm obsess with crystal thanks to her =P

Of course I have to give some credit to my car here^^ You guys don't know how much my car improve my life around here at Perlis, mainly because of food and I can enjoy my lunch and dinner without fear for food poison. I had enough of food poison here, terrible experience~ and for some reason this car also improve my relationship with baby =P (Just Kidding ya^^)

For the next 4 month I will try my best to build up myself, there a lot to learn such as Korean, Photoshop and maybe spent some time on After Effects. That's it for now guys, must continue my packing, baby is going to finish exam soon and we will going to enjoy a great lunch time together^^

The END~
P/S: I will miss you a lot :-x


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © 2009 - Bruce 828 Blog - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template